Privacy Notice, Art. 13 — REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
pursuant to the provisions of law in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform You that Your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, collected for legitimate purposes and ensuring protection of Your privacy and rights. Your personal data will be processed mainly with electronic and telematic means, in particular for the following purposes:
1. Receive and confirm Your booking for accommodation and ancillary services and, more generally, provide the requested services. Since this is essential for the conclusion and subsequent execution of the accommodation agreement, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Your consent is not required except in case of provision of special categories of data (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation). Failure to provide Your personal data will result in the impossibility to confirm Your booking or provide the requested services. Processing of Your personal data will be limited to the period of Your stay at our hotel. Some of Your personal data, however, could or will continue to be processed for the purposes and with the procedures indicated in the following paragraphs: comply with obligations set forth in the “Consolidated text of the laws on public security” (Art. 109 Royal Decree no. 773 of June 18, 1931) that requires accommodation facilities to communicate to the Police headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal information of guests staying at the accommodation facility in accordance with the procedures laid down by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of January 7, 2013). Provision of data is mandatory and Your consent is not required. Failure to provide such data will result the impossibility to accommodate You at our hotel. Data acquired for this purpose are not stored unless You give us Your consent to store them as provided for in par. 4;
2. Comply with current administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations. For these purposes Your personal data will be processed without any obligation to obtain Your consent since personal data processing is required by obligations laid down by the law. Failure to provide the data needed to fulfil the above mentioned obligations will result in the impossibility to provide the requested services. Collected data will be stored for the time set out in the relevant legislation (10 years or more in case of tax investigations);
3. Accelerate registration procedures on Your next stay at our hotel. For this purpose, after obtaining Your revocable consent (which can be withdrawn at any time), Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 4 years and will be used on Your next stay at our hotel for the purposes listed in the previous paragraphs;
4. Receive messages and phone calls for You during Your stay at our hotel. For this purpose Your consent is required. You can withdraw Your consent at any time. In any case, processing of Your data for this purpose will end when You check out;
5. Send You promotional messages and updates about rates and special offers. For this purpose, after obtaining Your consent, Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 4 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw Your consent at any time.
6. Protection of individuals, property and company assets is guaranteed by a video surveillance system in some areas of the hotel. Such areas can be identified thanks to simplified signs (icons) positioned in different places in the hotel. Your consent is not required for such purpose since it involves our legitimate interest to protect individuals and property against the threat of aggression, theft, armed robbery, damages, acts of vandalism, and to prevent fires and ensure workplace safety. Recorded images will be retained for 24 hours and will be in any case cancelled after one week. They will not be disclosed to third parties, except in the event of a specific request made by the competent police or judicial authority.
Collected data will be handled only by our employees and internal collaborators and by authorised external parties (including, by way of example, accounting firms, electronic instruments maintenance companies, software houses, etc.) expressly appointed as data processors. Apart from these cases, collected data will not be communicated to third parties or disclosed, except in cases specifically provided for in Italian law or EU law. We also inform You that Regulation (UE) 2016/679 bestows upon You some rights, such as for example the right to access, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or objection to such processing, and also the right to data portability, in so far as they are applicable — Articles from 15 to 22 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679. Given the necessary conditions, data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante della Privacy (Italy’s personal-data protection authority) in accordance with the procedures laid down by law. For any further information and to exercise the rights bestowed upon You by the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: Dream Srl — email@example.com – https://www.youandmehotel.it/
Data Processor: Dream Srl — firstname.lastname@example.org – https://www.youandmehotel.it/
Data Processing Officer – DPO: Dream Srl — email@example.com – https://www.youandmehotel.it